Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pokwangootz has 4 TV episodes to watch

I will watch 4 episodes tomorrow. Most of them are just new TV series but since the episodes are good, more and more people are starting to like them. The 1st episode is 90210 Episode 21 which is entiled Sour Sweetin' Clams. I will try to Watch 90210 Episode 21 Online since the channel is not available. Next episode is Reaper Season 2 Episode 9 which is entitled No Repear Left Behind. I will also try to Watch Reaper Season 2 Episode 9 Online since I think it's available. Third episode is Fringe Episode 18 which is entitled Midnight. I will also Watch Fringe Episode 18 Online because the channel is also unavailable. Last episode is The Mentalist Episode 20 which is entitled Red Sauce. If channel is not available, I will just Watch The Mentalist Episode 20 Online because this will be available. These are all the episodes scheduled for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment