Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pokwangootz will watch 2 episodes and 2 soccer

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to watch 2 TV episodes on HBO and 2 soccer games on the English Premier League. The first is I am going to Watch True Blood Season 2 Episode 11 which is entitled Frenzy. This will air on HBO as what I have said earlier. The next one is I am going to Watch Entourage Season 6 Episode 8 which is entitled The Sorkin Notes. If I will not be able to watch the True Blood episode live, I am just going to download the True Blood S02E11 Torrent and watch the episode on my laptop. Now for the soccer games, I'm going to Watch Aston Villa VS Fulham Live Streaming this August 30, 2009. I am also going to Watch Everton VS Wigan Live Streaming also on that date. I am going to enjoy my Monday morning tomorrow by watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment