Monday, September 14, 2009

Pokwangootz will watch 3 TV episodes and 2 soccer games

I am going to watch 3 TV episodes tomorrow morning and 2 soccer games tonight. I will enumerate those things. First, I am going to Watch Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Online which is the season 3 premiere of the TV series. Second, I am going to Watch One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 1 Online which is also the premiere of the series' 7th season. Third is I am going to Watch Greek Season 3 Episode 3 Online which is an interesting episode on ABC Family. Now, I will tell you the two soccer games which I am going to watch. First, Ancona VS Empoli Live on the Italian Serie B. The next one is Milton Keynes Dons VS Norwich Live on the English League One. I will try to look for Ancona VS Empoli Live Stream online so I'll just watch it on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment