Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pokwangootz will watch 3 TV: TB-S02E12, E-S06E09, MM-S03E05

I am going to watch 3 episodes this time but I am not sure if I can watch these 3 episodes in full length. First, I am going to Watch True Blood Season 2 Episode 12 on HBO if the channel is available here or if not, I am just going to Watch True Blood Season 2 Episode 12 Online. If I fail to watch this episode, I will just download True Blood S02E12 Torrent. I need to watch this because this is the True Blood Season 2 Finale. Next one, I am going to Watch Entourage Season 6 Episode 9 on HBO also. This episode is entitled Security Briefs. But if HBO is not available still, I am just going to Watch Entourage Season 6 Episode 9 Online from video sites. But if I also fail watching this, I'll just download Entourage S06E09 Torrent from file sharing sites. The last one is I'm going to Watch Mad Men Season 3 Episode 5 Online. This is interesting also but I'm not sure if I can really watch the episode live.

No comments:

Post a Comment