Monday, September 21, 2009

Pokwangootz will watch 4 TV premieres 09-21

September 22, on our local date and time, is the best day to watch highly recommended TV episodes. There are a lot of episode which will have their premiere on this date. I will start with House. I'm gonna Watch House Season 6 Episode 1 on FOX. This episode is entitled Broken. Second, I will Watch One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 2 on CW. This episode is entitled What Are You Willing To Lose. Third one, I will Watch Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 2 on CW. This is entitled The Freshman. Next, I'm gonna Watch The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 1 on CBS. This episode is entitled The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation. Then, I will Watch CSI Miami Season 8 Episode 1 on CBS also. This is entitled Out of Time. The last one, I'm really gonna Watch Heroes Season 4 Episode 1 on NBC. This episode is entitled Orientation. After this, the 2nd episode follows. The torrent files are also available if ever you miss to watch it live. Just wait for the next blog update.

No comments:

Post a Comment